- Administrator / WiD Foundation - Foundation under the name of "Wolność i Demokracja" with its seat in Warsaw (Aleje Jerozolimskie 30, office 14, 00-024 Warsaw), entered into the register of associations kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000249712, NIP: 7010004121 and REGON: 140429708; contact details: phone: +48 22 628 85 05, e-mail: [email protected];
- User - any person using the Website and / or the Contact Form;
- Website - the internet domain https://medmobilitypoland.com/, the administrator of which is the WiD Foundation;
- Contact Form - a service provided electronically, available on the Website (in the "Contact" tab), the subject of which is to enable the User to send a message to the Administrator;
- MedMobility Poland- is a non-commercial project owned and administered by the Freedom and Democracy Foundation;
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
- Inspector of Personal Data Protection
The administrator declares that a Personal Data Protection Inspector (hereinafter: "IODO") has been appointed at the WiD Foundation. The person acting as the DPO can be contacted via e-mail: [email protected]
- Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
The User's personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to provide the Contact Form service (to answer the question asked). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the above service. The User's personal data is processed in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. to implement the Administrator's legitimate interests and in cases where the law authorizes the administrator to process personal data.
- The period of personal data processing
The User's personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the indicated processing purposes, including correspondence in connection with the question asked by the User; however, no longer than until you object to their processing.
- Recipients of data
In the process of achieving the purpose of processing, the User's personal data may be made available to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, in particular to entities involved in the technical operation of the Website. The recipients of the above data may be entities performing processing activities on behalf of the Administrator on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR).
- Rights of data subjects
The administrator limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide them with services at the desired level. The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure respect for privacy and protection of Users' personal data. The data subject has the right to:
- request the Administrator to provide information on the processing of their personal data, i.e. to confirm whether the personal data of the data subject is being processed. If data about a person is processed, he is entitled to access them, obtain a copy of them and obtain the following information: about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, information about recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, about the storage period data or the criteria for determining them, about the rights of a person related to the processing of his personal data, about the possibility of lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority, about the source of obtaining personal data, if they were not obtained directly from the data subject, and about profiling and automated processing of decisions (the so-called right of access, Article 15 of the GDPR);
- rectify personal data concerning that person. If a person receives information that his personal data processed by the Administrator is incorrect, out of date or incomplete, he has the right to request immediate rectification or supplementation (the so-called right to rectification, Article 16 of the GDPR);
- request the deletion of their personal data, and if the person has consented to the processing of personal data, the request for deletion will have the same effect as the withdrawal of consent (the so-called right to be forgotten, Article 17 of the GDPR);
- request the restriction of the processing of personal data (the so-called right to limit processing, Article 18 of the GDPR), i.e. request the cessation of their processing, except for their storage, in situations where:
1.the data subject questions the correctness of personal data - for the period in which the Administrator will verify their correctness;
2.the data subject questions the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the Administrator;
- The administrator no longer needs these data, but they are needed by the data subject to establish, assert or defend his claims;
4.the data subject has objected to processing - until the Administrator makes a decision on the legitimacy of the objection;
- object to the processing of their personal data for the Controller's legitimate purposes;
- transfer your personal data, receive in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, personal data provided to the Administrator, if their processing is based on consent, or request that this data be sent to another administrator indicated by the data subject (so-called data portability, art. 20 GDPR).
- Data processing outside the territory of the EU
The administrator declares that he will not transfer the entrusted personal data outside the territory of the European Union, unless he obtains the written consent of the data subject in advance and ensures that all obligations arising from the GDPR in the scope of personal data transfer to third countries are fulfilled.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If the data are processed by the Administrator in violation of applicable law, the User has the option to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office based in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2, which can be contacted in the following way: 1) by mail: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, 2) via the electronic inbox available at: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt, 3) by phone: (22) 531 03 00.
- Cookies policy
Cookies are files saved on a device (computer, smartphone, tablet) on which an Internet browser is installed, through which the User browses the Website. In order to improve the functionality of the Website, create audience statistics, determine the User's location and remember the selected language version, the Administrator declares that he uses several types of cookies:
- cookies necessary for the operation of Google Analytics;
- User's session cookies (without sensitive data);
- Language plug-in cookies.
- Contact Form
There is a Contact Form on the Website that allows each User to send a message to the Administrator. In order to use the Contact Form, you must:
- fill in the "Message" field, indicating the content of the message addressed to the Administrator;
- fill in the "E-mail address" and "Name and surname" fields, providing the e-mail address to which the Administrator's reply will be sent and the name and surname in order to verify the identity of the person sending the message.
- What data is collected when using the Contact Form?
Each time, when using the Contact Form service, the e-mail address and the User's first and last name are collected. Providing an e-mail address will enable the Administrator to reply to the User's message. In turn, providing the name and surname will allow to verify the identity of the person who wants to contact the Administrator. The User may also provide additional information in the Contact Form, such as: name, surname, telephone number, company name, correspondence address, by including them in the content of the message sent. Providing the above data is voluntary and depends on the will of the User.
The administrator declares that he does not use the profiling mechanism. The administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- by information entered voluntarily in the form (using the Contact Form service);
- by collecting cookies.
- Final provisions